Money You Have: Your Resources
- How much am I expected to contribute?
- What other kinds of income do I have to show?
- How much are my parents (or step parent) expected to contribute?
- Will the information on my application be verified?
- If I have scholarships, can I still receive student aid?
- How can I reduce some of my expenses?
- Reporting Changes
- Manage Your Money
What other kinds of income do I have to show?
Other financial resources may be used to determine your eligibility.
Complete all questions on the application in order for your eligibility to be determined for Alberta Student Aid loans and grants and Canada student loans and grants.
Students are expected to contribute a minimum amount towards their post-secondary education each loan year.