Money You Have: Your Resources
- How much am I expected to contribute?
- What other kinds of income do I have to show?
- How much are my parents (or step parent) expected to contribute?
- Will the information on my application be verified?
- If I have scholarships, can I still receive student aid?
- How can I reduce some of my expenses?
- Reporting Changes
- Manage Your Money
Manage Your Money
You need to manage your money to make sure the funds you have available will last through the school year.
Prepare a budget and a spending plan.
Your budget will identify the amount of money you have available each month and your spending plan will help you keep track of your expenses each month. This way you can make sure you don’t overspend so your funds last through the school year.