Loans and Grants Funding Guide
Money You Have: Your Resources
- How much am I expected to contribute?
- What other kinds of income do I have to show?
- How much are my parents (or step parent) expected to contribute?
- Will the information on my application be verified?
- If I have scholarships, can I still receive student aid?
- How can I reduce some of my expenses?
- Reporting Changes
- Manage Your Money
If I have scholarships, can I still receive student aid?
Scholarships do not affect your eligibility for Alberta student loans and grants, but are used to calculate your eligibility for Canada student loans and grants (an $1,800 exemption is applied).