On this page:
- Alberta Student Aid Service Centre
- Option 1: Information on Applying for and Receiving Student Aid
- Option 2: Assistance with Login to Your Alberta Student Aid Account
- Option 3: Assistance with Login to MyLoan or Loan Repayment
- Option 4: To be Used by School Officials Only
- Hours of Operation & Phone Number
- National Student Loans Service Centre (NSLSC)
- Alberta Apprenticeship & Industry Training (AIT)
Alberta Student Aid Service Centre
The Service Centre can answer your questions about Alberta Student Aid programs. When you call, you will be asked to choose an option to direct your inquiry. To ensure your call is handled correctly, review the topics covered by each option.
Option 1: Information on Applying for and Receiving Student Aid
Choose Option 1 if you have questions about:
- How to apply for funding (loans, grants and Alberta scholarships).
- Eligibility issues for funding.
- Application status.
- You can login to your Alberta Student Aid account to see your application status, payment schedule and your inbox.
- Student aid for apprentices and pre-employment students.
If you are a current or recent student, login to your Alberta Student Aid account to update your address.
Option 2: Assistance with Login to Your Alberta Student Aid Account
Choose Option 2 if you need help with:
- Your user name and/or password for your Alberta Student Aid Account.
Option 3: Assistance with Login to MyLoan or Loan Repayment
Choose Option 3 if you need help with:
- Your username and/or password for your MyLoan online account.
- Your current loan balance.
- Updating your banking information.
- Accessing Repayment Assistance Programs if you are having difficulty repaying your loans.
- Updating your address if you are in repayment status.
- If you will be returning to school, you should also update your address in your Alberta Student Aid account:
Option 4: To be Used by School Officials Only
If you are a school official, choose:
- Option 1: General information about Alberta Student Aid eligibility, the application process or confirmation of registration.
- Option 2: Specific information about a student’s disbursement, repayment or interest free status.
Hours of Operation & Phone Number
|Monday through Friday:
7:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. Alberta time (MST)
|Dial Toll Free outside of North America:
Dial the international access code + 800-2-529-9242
|Dial Toll Free in North America:
|TTY for the Hearing Impaired:
Alberta Student Aid
Courier Address (no public access)
Alberta Student Aid
When submitting a form, please follow the instructions given on the form.
Notice: Alberta Student Aid no longer accepts student loan and scholarship applications dropped off in person.
National Student Loans Service Centre (NSLSC)
Contact NSLSC for questions related to Canada Student Loans:
Alberta Apprenticeship & Industry Training (AIT)
For information related to the Alberta Apprenticeship System and designated Trades/Occupations, please visit: