Maintaining Eligibility

Successful Completion

Continued part-time student aid is only available if the student passes the course(s) for which they received part-time student aid. When completing the part-time application, students must declare whether they passed previous part-time courses for which they received funding.

Alberta Student Aid may request copies of transcripts or letters of progress.

Students who fail to pass course(s) may use their own resources to retake the course(s) and then notify Alberta Student Aid of their successful completion so that future part-time applications will be considered.

Part-time funding will not be provided to repeat a course.