This scholarship was established in 1997 as an endowment by the family of Mr. and Mrs. Kilik with the Alberta Heritage Scholarship Fund. The purpose of the scholarship is to assist a student from Olds Junior Senior High School to pursue post-secondary studies and establish a career.
Two scholarships of $1,000
- be a Canadian Citizen, Permanent Resident or Protected Person (visa students are not eligible),
- be an Alberta resident, and to be considered an Alberta resident one of the following conditions must apply:
- one parent, or legal guardian has maintained permanent residence in Canada for at least twelve (12) consecutive months immediately prior to commencing post-secondary studies and be residing in Alberta, or
- Alberta is the last place the student has lived for twelve (12) consecutive months immediately prior to commencing post-secondary studies, or
- the student’s spouse/partner is an Alberta resident.
- have completed all high school grades at Olds Junior Senior High School,
- be in financial need,
- be involved in extra-curricular activities,
- demonstrate academic achievement particularly in mathematics and science, and
- be enrolled in full-time post-secondary studies.
How to Apply
Complete the application form and submit to the main office at Olds Junior Senior High School. Contact Olds Junior Senior High School for the application deadline date.
December 15, 2021
The application is not available. Check back in early August.
Recipients will be selected by selection members at Olds Junior Senior High School.