Applications and Forms
Submit your documents electronically through SFS:
Please Note! Google Chrome does not support fillable forms. If you complete your form while it’s open in Google Chrome, you will end up uploading a blank form.
How to Solve:
1. Download forms to your computer and use Adobe Reader to complete.
2. Save and check to ensure all form fields are saved.
3. Log in and follow the instructions to upload your eDocs.
For more information on how to submit documents electronically, see:
To access the 2014-15 application and forms, call:
- 2015-16 Part-Time Application start date after August 1, 2015
- Aviation Training Form
- Repayment Assistance Plan
- Request Designation Review
Changes to Your Application
- Missing Information Request for Marital Status Change
- Missing Information Request for Residency
- Schedule 1 for Parental Information
- Schedule 2 for Spouse/Partner Information
- Schedule 3 for Concurrent Enrollment/Exchange-Field Study Programs
Keep Your Loans Interest-Free
- Application for Interest-free Status for a Person on Parental Leave
- Confirmation of Registration Alberta - Form B
- Confirmation of Enrolment Canada - Schedule 2
- Declaration for Interest-free Status for a Step Parent on Parental Leave
- Consent to Disclose
- Power of Attorney for Alberta student loans
- Power of Attorney for Canada student loans (submit form to NSLSC)
- Revocation of Power of Attorney
Request for Review
- Request for Reconsideration - Level 1
- Request for Executive Review - Level 2
- Request for Ministerial Review - Level 3