2016 T4A Tax Slips
T4A tax slips for 2016 are currently being processed and will be sent to students by February 28, 2017.
Students with verified email addresses will be notified electronically to log in to the Students Finance System (SFS) and check their Inbox for T4As:
- T4As for provincial grants, Alexander Rutherford Scholarships, and First Period Apprentice Awards are issued by Student Aid Alberta and sent to your digital Inbox.
- Students must log in to their Student’s Finance System (SFS) account to print their T4As. If T4As are not viewed and printed within 30 days of notification, a paper copy will be mailed.
- Students who received an Alberta Scholarship (other than the Alexander Rutherford Scholarship and First Period Apprentice Award) will be mailed a paper T4A.
- Students without verified email addresses will be mailed a paper T4A.
- T4As for federal grants are issued by the National Student Loans Service Centre (NSLSC).
- Students must log in to their NSLSC account to print their T4As.
Income Tax Returns
For questions on how to report T4A’s on your income tax return, contact: