High School Transcript Marks - Rutherford

In Alberta

  • Transcripts are not required for courses in Alberta.
  • Only marks recorded on a valid Alberta Transcript of High School Achievement are accepted. 

Upgrading Courses

High School grades obtained through upgrading at a post-secondary institution are not accepted.


  • Eligible students who complete high school outside of Alberta must submit an official transcript of their high school marks for that province.

Submitting a Mark Change