Alberta Scholarships

Scholarships, bursaries and awards in this online database are administered by Student Aid Alberta.
Notice: As of Dec. 1, 2015, Student Aid Alberta will no longer accept scholarship applications dropped off in person.

If you have questions, contact the Student Aid Alberta Service Centre:

Search alphabetically, by keyword, or by audience.

Search Alphabetically

Alberta Barley Commission - Eugene Boyko Memorial Scholarship

Alberta Barley Commission


To recognize and encourage students entering the field of crop production and/or crop processing technology studies.

For more information about barley production, research and market development:




Applicants must be Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada attending Alberta post-secondary schools. Each student must be enrolled in the second or subsequent year of post-secondary studies and taking courses with an emphasis on crop production and/or crop processing technology.


The recipient will be selected on the basis of academic achievement.


Applicants must list the crop-related courses they have taken and explain how their programs tie into crop production and/or crop processing technology.

Application forms are also available from Student Aid Alberta and at the Student Awards Offices of Alberta post-secondary schools offering crop-related courses.


August 1


The award will be disbursed in November after confirmation of full-time enrollment in post-secondary studies.

Audience: Undergraduate Students