Theodore R. Campbell Scholarship
The Theodore R. Campbell Scholarship recognizes the academic excellence of an Indigenous student enrolled in an education program at University nuhelot’ine thaiyots’i nistameyimakanak Blue Quills. The scholarship was established by the Theodore R. Campbell family through the Alberta Heritage Scholarship Fund Endowment program.
• be First Nations, Inuit, or Métis,
• be a Canadian Citizen, Permanent Resident or Protected Person (visa students are not eligible),
• be an Alberta resident, and to be considered an Alberta resident one of the following conditions must apply:
- one parent must currently be residing in Alberta, or
- Alberta is the last place the student has lived for twelve (12) consecutive months before being a full-time student, or
- is married to an Alberta resident before the start of the qualifying year of study.
• have completed the first year of an Education degree (university transfer) at University nuhelot’ine thaiyots’i nistameymakanak Blue Quills,
• have completed a minimum of 24 credits in the first year and obtained passing marks in all courses with at least a 70% attendance record,
• demonstrate financial need, and
• be continuing full-time in the second year of the program.
Recipient is selected by the Office of the Registrar at University nuhelot’ine thaiyots’i nistameymakanak Blue Quills.
Students must submit completed application forms to University nuhelot’ine thaiyots’i nistameymakanak Blue Quills.