Applying for Funding
Apply early. Apply online.
When you apply to Student Aid Alberta, you are automatically considered for both provincial and federal student funding. If you are a full time student, you can complete our online application, and you may see your results immediately.
- To apply for funding online, read our Simple Steps.
- Once you've applied, find out what happens next.
- If your circumstances change, or if you want us to re-evaluate your funding amount, you can request changes to your application.
- If you prefer, or you are a part-time student, you can download and print applications here.
- If you are a full-time student, Quick Tips is a useful guide to help you complete the application.
- If you've already completed your application and would like a status update, login now to Student Aid Alberta online services.
Our online application system is safe and secure. Any information you share with us is protected.
All Student Aid Alberta applications are subject to audit making it important for you to provide accurate information on your application, and keep us informed of any changes along the way.
Contact us. We're here to help at every step of the way.